We are currently producing masks with your logo on and having a great response as we are forced to wear masks everywhere we go .
What better way to advertise your business and to look smart while battling this covid Delta outbreak.
The below is an excerpt from the Unite Against Covid-19 website which suggests even in level 1 to wear masks
In general, face coverings should be worn whenever you can. The Delta variant is more transmissible by droplets, so face coverings are a way we can protect ourselves and each other.
Alert Level 1
We encourage you to wear a face covering when you cannot maintain physical distance from others, like in crowded indoor places.
You legally must wear a face covering when:
- on public transport
- on flights.
Alert Level 2, 3 and 4
We encourage you to wear a face covering and keep 2 metres distance from others when leaving your home.
If you are around people you do not know, it is a good idea to wear a face covering.
Our movements at Alert Level 3 and 4 are restricted, so some of these locations and services may not be open or operating at higher Alert Levels.
You must wear a face covering when:
- on public transport and at arrival and departure points, for example airports, train stations and bus stops
- on ferry services carrying passengers between the North and South Islands
- on flights
- in taxis or ride share vehicles
- visiting a healthcare or aged care facility
- inside a retail business, for example supermarkets, pharmacies, petrol stations, shopping malls, indoor marketplaces, takeaway food stores
- inside a vet clinic
- inside public venues, such as museums and libraries, but not swimming pools
- visiting the public areas within courts, tribunals, local and central government agencies, and social service providers.